top of page


If you have been involved in a personal injury, we can help. Our office is committed to affordable yet aggressive representation.  We will fight hard for what is owed to you.

Whether involved in an automobile injury, motorcycle accident or any other type of injury, feel free to contact the Law Offices of Gabriel H. Avina to explain your rights.

If you feel comfortable going through the legal process on your own, below is a list of documents that you would need in order to for you to be successful.

Here's What You Need to Do

  1. You need to write a demand letter.

  2. If the insurance company rejects or offers you an amount that you are not happy with, you are going to want to sue. See Step 3 to get information on how to do this.

  3. You need to go to the California Court Website and download fill out the necessary court documents:

    1. Summons

    2. Civil Case Cover Sheet

    3. Complaint

    4. Cause of Action - Motor Vehicle

    5. Cause of Action - General Negligence

  4. For further assistance feel free to call our office at (323) 299-1664 for a free consultation. 

Gabriel Avina Yelp.png
bottom of page